Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

I'm not a maid anymore...

I'm home! Its time to rest. Home sweet home. But I'll keep writing. A lot of thing have done in my 4 years as maid that I want you to know. More happy than sad. All because I have a good employer.

I don't want you busy judging me and my employer just because what I wrote here. Its true story, but its from my point of view and depend to my mood.

From my point of view, my employer is perfect, good, kind and have a lot good side... only if I am happy with her. But if not, she still perfect in my eyes, but stingy, annoying and irritating. Its 80-20. 80 % good and 20% annoying.

In my point of view. I'm the worst maid that an employer ever have. I don't know how to cook, my mood always swing, hot temper, selfish, rude and unascertainable. But I'm always sincerity and hard working.

Just read and enjoy... but don't judging. No one perfect!

loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top